Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Spinach Ricotta Bites

I have shared this recipe NUMEROUS times, but they are SO tasty & it's SO easy I must share again~ SPINACH RICOTTA BITES!

Weelicious is a website I have been following for quite a number of years now.  I even won her cookbook when it came out last year.  I really love everything about Catherine & what she is all about.  

If you are stuck and don't know what to make for lunch (I should follow my own advice more often) she posts the most gorgeous photos of hundreds of ideas, all perfectly packed into a PlanetBox lunch box. You can become a fan of her page on Facebook and check out her photos, or just sign up for her daily emails.  Trust me, if you have kids, you won't regret it!

I made these yesterday again for the twins- they gobbled them up!!!  High in protein with some yummy healthy spinach thrown in!  ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment