Thursday, May 30, 2013

Recipe: DELISH & Healthy Dip

I recently discovered this EASY & DELISH recipe while shopping at Trader Joe's. For the most part, I love all of the creative concoctions they create with their food. Since my discovery of this particular dish, I've made it every few weeks. It's an amazing & healthy after school snack. It's a crowd pleasing appetizer for your guests. Are you ready?? Everything is found at Trader Joe's.

1 package cooked lentils (in refrigerator section)
1 tub Mediterranean herb feta cheese
1 tub bruschetta 
These next 2 items were not in the original sample but add CRUNCH (thanks to a friends suggestion), and I am a crunchy girl, in more ways than one. 
1/2 organic tri color bell peppers, chopped small 
1 organic Persian cucumber 

I usually use half of each package/container at a time, that way there is enough for once everyone gobbles it up. 

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment