Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog. Me? Why?

Blog. Me?  Why?  Basically, one of my best friends has been urging me to start a BLOG.  She seems to think I'm a wealth of knowledge.  She does know me pretty darn well, and I do love & respect her A LOT!  At first, I didn't think much of it.  Then, I realized- maybe she's on to something, and it isn't a bad idea after all!  I LOVE sharing information (as my Facebook friends could attest to), and often times, I want to post something and 'save it for later', often forgetting.  HERE I can post as freely as I'd like, and have an archive-of-sorts for me to refer back to later.  And you too, of course.  

I can't promise that I will be half as funny or entertaining as my neighbor/friend at http://www.lissaraeofsunshine.com/p/100-pure.html.  But I can promise, I will share tid-bits and things I come across pertaining to well, leading a Truly Natural Life!  And information I just feel like sharing... so away we go!






1 comment:

  1. Yes!! You know I always say Facebook is like visiting your friends at an airport terminal where you can watch their comings and goings--but a blog is like visiting someone in their home. Everyone should visit you in your home! You just need to figure out a way to have an aroma come through, a mixture of some essential oils, maybe a little breastmilk, and of course the fresh air of the eucalyptus trees :)

    ReplyDelete