Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Recipe: Roasted Kabocha Squash

Here is another recipe I wanted to share from a website called Nom Nom Paleo.   I CANNOT tell you how much I LOVE this!  Seriously,  I can eat a whole squash in one sitting (my daughter & I actually did one day).  I'm used to making butternut squash pretty regularly.  Kabocha have always intrigued me, and let me tell you- once you try this recipe I guarantee you will keep making it on a very regular basis.  

I don't "subscribe" to being paleo, or vegan, or gluten-free but I do LOVE exploring all different cookbooks & websites for new ideas.  There are SO many recipes I am waiting to try, and once I do and if they are post worthy, I will share with you as well.

Now, go get yourself a squash & get roasting!  Oh, and my new obsession is coconut oil used in this recipe- I use it for EVERYTHING now.  YUMMMMM!  I am trying this brand, Tropical Traditions,  for the first time.  I have heard very good things about them, and they had buy 1, get 1 free PLUS free shipping this weekend so I couldn't resist.  My last huge jar came from CostCo which was also organic.  

http://nomnompaleo.com/post/11136213353/roasted-kabocha-squash


No comments:

Post a Comment