Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Recipe: To Die For Blueberry Muffins

Today I found this recipe today on All Recipes.  Having never used this website before, I really liked how you can create an account and save recipes that you like or want to try.  

I have been looking for a muffin recipe to use with the pound of organic blueberries I bought at the farmers market on Sunday.  The crumble on top was extra intriguing, since we all love coffee cake so much!  For the crumble, I used coconut sugar for the first time.  

Thought I would share this one- I can't try one of these myself just yet- but everyone loved them so far, even the baby!  My GOAL is to make at least one homemade snack food per week for everyone to indulge in.  We are also going to get back on track with our homemade bread making, and I'm trying out a hemp milk recipe for the first time.  

ENJOY!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/to-die-for-blueberry-muffins/

No comments:

Post a Comment